Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome!

Hey guys, so this is my first official post ( and I'm all giddy- yes that is still a word). So first of all I just wanted you guys to know  about this blog. Its from my point of view; as a teenager living in NYC but it will include other places I travel and cool stuff that is not just about the city. Look forward to lots of spots you can hit up in the city, as well as tons of food related posts (cuz I love grub), even makeup reviews, reviews in general, occasional posts on scientific news, and opinion articles; I'm also always open to suggestions.

In my blog I will be writing about anything that life hurls my way, and as is human nature, you will laugh as I am hurled at. So without further adieu, this sentence here marks the beginning of a wonderful mutual relationship between us two.
                                                          Mi city, es tu city.

No comments:

Post a Comment